Businessmen are betting on the best online marketing mix to reach their niche audience. Spending money on best SEO company will be only profitable when they will measure every move of their marketing efforts.
Are you an entrepreneur who is new to this business world and investing a good sum on marketing and advertising to get a strong foothold? If yes, then you should be aware of the concept known as ‘on-site analytics’. Also known as web analytics, this is a free tool you must use to get intricate detail that consists of the following elements:
- Measurement of traffic
- Proper analysis
- Reporting of the web data
Undeniably, on-site analytics is an ingenious process that will help you to improve the effectiveness of your website. Read on to know more about it and its benefits.
SEO is an umbrella term with multiple elements. So, estimating traffic from each of the types is of utmost importance. Web analytics is primarily divided into 2 groups: on-site and off-site analytics. Albeit, the latter is vital, but the former scores more importance as it includes drivers, engagement, and conversions.
Successful marketers take the help of professional best SEO company agency to acquire information from web analytics as the entire process entails lots of expertise and knowledge.
How Does an Agency Help?
As mentioned earlier, the main purpose of on-site analytics is to evaluate the data in association with users’ behavior and traffic. A professional agency in order to get all such details mainly uses the following sources:
- Data outsourced from the network level
- Direct HTTP request data
- Server-generated data obtained from the IP address of any requester
- Several external data
- Application data
Accumulating all these data together, you can get a better view of your customer engagement which is important to drive your business goals.
Important Terms You Need to Know
There are several events & solutions related to on-site web analytics. To have a better understanding, you should be abreast of a few terms. The most important ones are mentioned below:
- Bounce Rate: In the simplest terms, bounce rate can be defined as single-page sessions divided by all sessions. Higher is the bounce rate, the more the loss will be. So, implement all the required steps to lower the bounce rate.
- Page View: Also known as page impressions, it is typically a request to load one HTML file. With such logs, you are able to see user engagement.
- Frequency: With the help of frequency, you will get to know the number of times visitors come to your site at a given interval.
- Hit: The number of hits typically decides your site popularity among the mass. The request from the visitors comes directly from the server.
Losing out your customers and prospects is a bad dream which you would never want to see. Therefore, become educated with all the essentialities of onsite web analytics to reap maximum benefits. Professional assistance of an estimable service of SEO Vancouver is highly advised to get hold of multiple new tools and techniques of analytics.
Always remember, on-site analytics is a continuous process. So, maintaining a close association with your outsourced company will help you stay ahead of the pack.